1. NEVASMILE by BINAME SPRL
Sensitive information is processed via the www.nevasmile.com website of BINAME SPRL. This information is called personal data. We believe that careful management of personal data is of paramount importance. We treat and protect your personal data with great care.
In our process, we comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act. This means that:
· We clearly state for what purpose we use personal data. We do this using this privacy statement;
· We try to limit the collection of such personal data to data only necessary for the intended purposes;
· We first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data when your consent is required;
· We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we also require it from parties who process your personal data on our behalf;
· We respect your right to provide you with access to your personal data to correct, correct and delete at your request.
BINAME SPRL is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement, we explain what personal data we collect and the purposes for which we collect it. We encourage you to read this statement carefully.
This privacy statement was last updated on 08-01-2019.
2. Use of personal data
When you use our website, you leave us information after your visit. This can be personal data. We collect this personal data through different channels. Thus, when you order, for example, articles on our website, we ask you to provide us with personal data in order to complete it.
You can create an account on our website, to preview your orders and manage your wish lists. In addition, if you browse our website using different devices such as a computer, smartphone or tablet, your personal data is also collected.
You can also contact us for questions and / or complaints by mail, e-mail or telephone. We will try to do the best to be able to answer your questions or complaints. Finally, we may collect information about you based on quizzes and other promotions in which you participated, or if you participated in a market survey or customer satisfaction.
We can also collect data via social networks (Facebook, Instagram), for example, when you contact us to ask questions. In this case, we only use the name of your account in order to reply to your message.
To register an order, it is imperative that we have the following information about you:
· Last name and first name
· E-mail adress
· Contact information
· Payment details
We may, if you use our website, also process your following information (depending on the information you enter):
· Birth date
· Phone number
· The technical data of the equipment you are using (for example your smartphone / laptop / tablet), such as IP address, MAC address and software used
· IP adress
· Your browsing behavior on the site, including the behavior in terms of mouse and clicks, the duration and time of your visit to our website
· Your purchase history
The above data is used for the following purposes:
I.Because it is necessary to execute the agreement between us:
The following treatments are required to execute an order:
· To process your order correctly, we use your personal data.
· In order to process the payment of your order correctly, we use your payment data.
· To communicate on your order and / or other questions, we use your contact data.
II.On the basis of a legal obligation
In certain circumstances BINAME SPRL is obliged by law to process certain data, for example to write and keep invoices.
· To meet our legal obligation, BINAME SPRL records your order history and payment data during the legal period.
III.On the basis of our own interest as a company
Some uses of your personal data by BINAME SPRL are part of our legitimate interest to improve these services. In this context we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
· We can send you personalized announcements and offer you content on the BINAME SPRL website according to your interests and purchases (online). To keep you informed about similar products and NEVASMILE services, for example to inform you when you need to take steps to keep your account active.
· To process your data for possible participation in contests and other promotions, so that we can reach you if you have won something and improve our services.
· General communication for questions and complaints.
· We use your contact information to answer your questions or to process your complaints via social networks, by e-mail, by post or by telephone.
· For fraud prevention purposes, we use your IP address, contact information and payment details if there is a legitimate interest.
IV.Only in case of your explicit authorization
We use your contact information to send you personalized offers. Your data is only used if you have given your permission.As part of the marketing we can communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters.
3. Disclosure to third parties
We can provide your data to our partners. BINAME SPRL has concluded individual treatment agreements with its partners. The latter can not, under any circumstances, use data for purposes other than those we have determined. The secure processing of your data is ensured by the treatment agreements that we have concluded between BINAME SPRL and the partner.
BINAME SPRL has entered into treatment agreements for the order processing of the online store. In addition, the data is processed by our Mailschimp email provider as part of the sending of electronic newsletters and an e-mail communication regarding orders. Electronic newsletters are only sent after authorization and it is always possible to unsubscribe newsletters via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter. In addition, BINAME SPRL has entered into a processing agreement with GLS in connection with the sending of e-commerce orders.
In addition, certain information is also provided to third parties in connection with payments (Ingenico, Paypal), communication on transactions or requests from customers or activities on social networks (Facebook, Instagram).
We use Google Analytics to track the use of our website by visitors. We have not authorized Google to use information obtained for other Google services. Finally, we anonymize the IP addresses.
If the processing of data, including via a subcontractor, implies that the data is transferred outside the European Union, we will ensure that your data is protected in accordance with applicable European legislation in this field.
You can delete cookies yourself via your internet browser. Your browser's standard settings are usually set to accept all cookies. In the help function of your browser, you will find complete information on all specific cookies.
We use a program that records, among other things, the frequency of visits, through which links it is made and what are the preferences of visitors. The information we collect in this way is anonymous. We use this information to improve our services, and to adjust the content and layout of the site based on your type of browser or other information sent by the browser.
Cookies themselves can not identify users individually, but only the computer or mobile device you use via randomly generated login.
5. Periods of conservation
Your data is kept for the time it takes for the operations for which it was collected to provide you with our services, and to provide you with the best service, including warranty.
For certain data, such as billing data - but not limited to - we are bound by statutory retention periods.
At the end of the legal period, personal data will be made anonymous or unusable, or erased, unless certain data must be kept longer in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or apply our agreements.
We can, if you have given us permission to do so, send you a newsletter by e-mail. Each communication via this channel includes an unsubscribe option in case you are no longer interested in our newsletter. You can also unsubscribe to the newsletter on your account.
7. Securing your data
The BINAME SPRL customer service is responsible for the processing of personal data. It is reachable by the contact form .
When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as accepted standards in the IT industry. Our staff and external contractors who process your personal data are bound by a strict confidentiality clause.
If you are 16 years old or younger, you may use our website only under the supervision of your parents or legal representatives.
9. Changes to this privacy statement
We may revise this privacy statement from time to time. These changes will be posted on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement to stay informed of these changes.
10. Your rights
For the personal data that we collect, you can exercise the following rights:
I. Access, rectify and delete your data
If you have given us your personal details, you may modify, correct or delete them at any time on your account. You can login here on your account.
If you do not have an account, but you wish to view, delete or modify your personal data, you can contact our customer service via the contact form .
If this is a control of the personal data associated with a cookie, please send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in your browser settings.
II. Right to oppose the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes
You have the right to object, without justification, to the processing of your personal data for purposes of direct marketing or prospecting.
III. Right to restriction of treatment
You have the right to restrict the processing of your data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if you object to the deletion of data and ask instead to limit their use, or if the data are no longer needed for processing, but you still need it to sue, exercise or justify a lawsuit.
To exercise the last two rights, please contact customer service via the contact form .